Welcome to Cardiology Summit | Virtual Conference, Conference Sessions, and Abstract Submission page, choose your research track/topic, and submit your Abstract by filling our easy submission form.
Submit your abstract now!
Submit your abstract through our abstract submission system below.
All submissions will be reviewed based on technical merit, readability, relevance, and originality.
If you have any question or queries about the submission process, check the FAQ or contact us.
Hello there! unable to Upload your Abstract? and Your research work is not listed above but related to Nursing practice? No worries, Email us your research Abstract at email@example.com and we will get back to you soon after the review!
Heart Diseases & Covid-19
Diabetes, Obesity & Stroke
Cardiology - Future Medicine
Clinical cases in cardiology
Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx, and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Along with abstract, the recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and a short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
- Oral or Poster presentations should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission can be made via the conference website or by emailing the abstract to the official conference email address.
- Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings book and will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.